Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Texas style
















So this year I missed the Easter picnic in Bunkerville because I flew to Houston, Texas to visit April and Jacob and my 2 granddaughters on this weekend. April was gracious enough to have their 1st annual Easter Picnic. She invited some friends from their ward and their family in Houston which is Jacobs brother Joseph his wife Kalyn and sister, Sarah her husband Hal and their kids. We went to a little park in Sarah's neighborhood it was a lot of fun. We had the whole park to ourselves pretty much like in Bunkerville. The company was fun and the food was well... not quite as much as the Bunkerville party but still good. I have to say, the weather was very hot and humid here and the kids really got wiped out. Amie's cheeks were so red and when we go home she crashed. April actually showed me how to put pictures on my blog for about the 3rd time. Thank you April. I am probably the most illiterate of our family and no one has the Patience for me and all of that so April helped this poor old lady to figure out how to put pictures on this lovely blog. I am having so much fun with Chloe and Amie I wished they lived closer. I am so glad I do have my other beautiful grandchildren closer. I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Jacque, darling children...didn't know you were going.. have so much fun...is that a newborn grandbaby in the pictures?? Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks almost as fun as Bunkerville! We missed you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete