Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dresses

This was our major design for prom 2008 Senior year. It took me 4 months to make but turned out great and as always a purfect model.
Custom is hard but doable most girls or should I say parents could not afford this gold dress but I totaly can make a dress already made modest at a much cheeper price.
This is my daughter Lori yes she is beautiful and my model for the perfect dress. This was her prom dress her Jr year at Arbor View HS. Yes we designed it together and it was her fav. But this blog is going to be about dresses. Most people know I am a seimstress mostly I fix dresses to make them modest. I guess I have a passion for it but I truely love helping the girls have modest dresses.
This was my last customer formal dress and I will miss doing this for all my girls. Each one have had their own custom dress for either homecoming or prom.
Yes and Lori is the bomb she set this blog up thankyou! So to all my girls Chan, Melina , April and Lori I loved making you all modest beautiful dresses and each one of you were purfect models in them . Love you MOM



1 comment:

  1. PURfect? lol you said PURfect about 5 times. haha yay for your new blog. no more pictures of me:D thanks tho.

    ReplyDelete