Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When everything seems to go wrong...

We all have days as my daughter says everything breaks and everything cost sooooo much money to fix. Yes this is true and I always have a good cry when everything is just like that. But then I know how blessed I am and that I have 5 great children that are all healthy and strong. I also have 8 beautiful grandchildren that are all well too and a great husband who loves me and takes such good care of me. Thats when everything going wrong is ok. So I guess it is ok to have those bad days because in the end I know heavenly father loves me and I am BLESSED with so much.

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing it was Lori's car that broke down. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right we are all so blessed!! We love and miss you and hope you have a better day. Thanks for being such a great grandmother and mom.I hope things stop breaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you mom!! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jacque you closet blogger...you keep telling me about lori's blog but not your own!!! Check us out at www.wardellwritings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete